Thanks a million for your help. I was pleased by your level of efficiency and tenacity to get me a cruise in a short time for my budget.

I tried other companies but they were not as helpful. I would like to continue doing business with you in the future. The patience, willingness to listen and efffort you showed in dealing with me exemplifies what customer service should be. Your professionalism sets the standard of excellence in customer care...

and I look forward to doing repeat business with Elite Destinations. I will be sending referrals to you.

Thank you ! - Hernando

Review about: Elite Destinations Customer Care.

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #626589

“Ari Daniels is a Great person to work for, as well as Elite. Wonderful people, good pay.” Former Site Support in Nevada, OK – Reviewed Nov 20, 2012 Pros – ED Travel took a chance on someone who was new to the IT field, and they treated me well.

I learned so much about datacenters, wholesale travel and how internet security should be run while I was there. The people there were very helpful and understanding when it came to a new guy who was still learning his way. Ari was amazing and super supportive, it was inspirational to see how much he cared for the consumers. Cons – Unfortunately, because of they rapid growth sometimes management was not approachable.

Not my immediate boss, he was actually very approachable, but upper management except for Ari who would stop and talk to everyone. When I expressed my need to move forward with my career, it was met with a lack of time that it was not the best timing as the company was growing quickly and I should just wait.

Advice to Senior Management – When someone is looking to move forward with their career, advancing themselves, they may be a valuable asset to you. Keep this in mind when an employee approaches you about wanting to move forward and do more, in the end all in all it was a great place to work and Jeff Cutramin and Ari Daniels actually gave me my start and allowed me to be an independent now I have 7 people working for me and own my own business and where normally a company would fire you for speaking about your desires to be an independent :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Elite game me my start!!!!...