Great Staff, Great Customer Service, I've had an amazing experience traveling the world with Elite Destinations and living my dream.Great Company and I suggest it to anyone who needs a cheap vacation getaway.

Elite Destinations has changed my life significantly, primarily when it comes to planning for my next vacation.

It has made my life much more convenient.

Elite destinations helped me make the right decision and helped me decide where i would take my next trip at a really low and affordable price which can't be beaten by others.I had a wornderful experience with Elite Destiantions.

Had an Experience with Elite Destinations?

Comments

Onetravel - ONE TRAVEL & CHEAP O AIR Atrocious service, FRAUD Onetravel "I never write reviews and here I registered only to write this one. I present here my email that I wrote to One Travel as well as my little "research"..." Read more Bookvip - Babymoon in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! Bookvip "Hola from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! We're here on our baby moon! We're celebrating the birth of this beautiful little baby! We're in the most beautiful Belaire Collection Resort! Look at..." Read more We have had a great time at the Omni Cancun...we cant stay enough good things about Omni & BookVIP! Bookvip "We booked this package through BookVIP and were a little skeptical at first at the savings but glad we did! We loved the cleanliness in room and throughout resort, friendly..." Read more Bookvip - We LOVE Tahiti Village in Las Vegas! Bookvip "Hey, so here we are doing a little review for Tahiti Village Resort. It was awesome. It was a great time. We were here 3 nights, 4 days, and it..." Read more Capital One - Rewards Customer Service Capital One "I am very displeased with the customer service in the rewards program. On August 30 i called to have my flight re-booked to hurricane Harvey, the Agent offered me a..." Read more My Perfect Resume - I Had No Problem Canceling My Perfect Resume "If you try to cancel online you have to do it through the desktop version of their site if you're on mobile (or just do it on a laptop or..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more